The Marina Accord: Fall Outs of the Leaders Meeting With Ekiti APC Aspirants
- Leaders of South West APC pledged to ensure free, fair, transparent and credible primary.
- Promised to be on the ground during the course of the primary to ensure the process is well managed.
- To call a meeting after the primary whereby the winner will be united with the other aspirants and the winner made to pledge an all-inclusive government.
- Call on aspirants to make their campaign issued based and refrain from tarnishing the image of one another.
The meeting was attended by:
- Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU
- Chief Bisi Akande
- Aremo Olusegun Osoba
- Otunba Niyi Adebayo
- Chief Pius Akinyelure
- Chief Jide Awe
- Paul Omotoso (Ekiti State APC Secretary)
About 27 aspirants were present.